Saturday, June 17, 2006

Niagara Falls...

This last week we had the opportunity to go to Niagara Falls and spend 2 wonderful hours (0n the Canadian side) seeing the glorious magnificence of God's creation. The last time I was at the falls was when I was 14, so I really enjoyed having the chance to see it again now that I am older.
The Lord was so good to give us the most time possible to see the Falls without wasting too much time standing in lines. We only had two hours to wander around and we all wanted to make the most of it. When we first got to the Falls, Christa, Charity and I decided we really wanted tickets to go down behind the Falls. The line was extremely long for the tickets, so we decided to wait and do our siteseeing from the top first. When we finally went to get the tickets to go behind the Falls, there was no line whatsoever! We walked right up and had no wait. The Lord was so good!!!

At the top of the Falls in Canada

Charity, Christa, and myself, behind Niagara Falls


In the tunnels behind the Falls

No comments: