Saturday, June 10, 2006

One last weekend at home...

Last weekend,(June 3rd), Joyful Praise sang at my church, Emmaus Baptist. The whole group stayed at my home for the weekend. We had Friday off so we were able to go home a day early and spend extra quality time with the family and baby Anders. I had a wonderful 2 1/2 days with my precious family before I head out for seven more weeks of tour.


Baby Anders 2nd visit to see Great-Grandma Pfleider!
Amy drove down to Lakeville to pick me and the other four girls up. On the way home we stopped and had a visit with grandma. The quartet sang a few songs for grandma and the other residents while we were visiting. It was a blessing to see grandma one last time before I leave for the summer. She really loved holding Anders!!!


At home with my favorite younger sisters...
Really love you girls!!!

Mary & Christa having fun in the kitchen...
Charity & I after arriving home from Elise's wedding on Saturday.
The singing group (minus Christa) on the bridge outside of church.



No comments: