Friday, September 15, 2006

Back at School!


I am back at Pillsbury College again. I have finally accomplished getting to my senior year. Praise the Lord! I am once again a Floor Leader for a second year in a row. After living on second floor for three years, I have moved up in the world and now live on 4th floor with a great group of 22 other girls.














Here are the 5 other Floor Leaders that I will
be working with this year. From left to right they
are Melissa Groschel, Christa Schofield, Candace
Kovach, Amy Fiztsimmons, and Carissa Callahan.
We had a fun two-day Floor Leader retreat at a
camp in Iowa before school started. We have a great
group of F.L.'s this year and I am excited to get to
work with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth, Anders is very cute!!! He reminds me a litte of his grandpa Dirk. Thanks for sending me the picture...and I really like your blog.