Monday, June 11, 2007

Graduation - I'm done!!!

I finally graduated on May 5th from Pillsbury Bible College in Owatonna, MN! Graduation went well and I had the opportunity (along with 5 others) to give a brief testimony at commencement of how Pillsbury influenced my life. I am amazed at the goodness of the Lord in helping me really make it through and graduate. I am grateful for the many opportunities and experiences that I had at Pillsbury. I learned so much both in and out of the classroom and made many lifelong friends! I now have a double major in Bible and elementary education and look forward to using all that I learned in the future.
Here is Pillsbury College's 2007 graduating class marching across campus to commencement.
I was one of the last four people at the end of the line.

My best friend from my college days ~ Christa Schofield.
I love you Christa, and thank you for all of the amazing and special college memories that you have given me! I wouldn't trade them for anything!






I really graduated!!!




Me and little Anders! I love you buddy!






Here is a picture of my friend and former boss, Dean of Women, Mrs. Judy Champion. Thanks for all that you taught me Mrs. C! I appreciate you and your testimony to the many girls at Pillsbury. Your work had not gone unnoticed. Thank you!!!

And last but not least, my wonderful family! THANK YOU my sweet family, for your influence and investment in my life! You mean the world to me and I love you all very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Blogging girl! I am impressed! I love you too and am so thankful for you! I can't post a comment for some reason so this is Christa!:-)