Friday, April 11, 2008

Deo Cantamus Concert

Last Saturday I sang for the third time in the Deo Cantamus Choral.
The songs were really fun to sing this year.
The children's choir was also a part of the program. Three of my students sang in it. They really enjoyed getting to sing in it again. Although, Jesse I think liked the gym time during their practicesmore than he did anything else. When we were doing school a day before the concert I asked him if he was excited to sing in it again and what was he looking foreward to? He looked at me and said "Oh the games and playing in the gym is great! Miss Bethany, do you get gym time during your practices?" I smiled & said no. He then said "well, you should join my choir then! Because we get playtime!"
The two boys on the far right are Sam & Jesse. Nadia is directly under the left yellow banner with her head looking like she has sun beams framing her.


No comments: